Texas Right to Life is always looking for dynamic individuals who are willing to work diligently to elect Pro-Life leaders to all levels of government. For the right people, this will be very difficult work, which they will never want to leave. These individuals will become professional Pro-Life warriors who advance the Culture of Life and build the Kingdom of God.
As a Political Associate, you will be a member of the Political team who works to identify and support the election of Pro-Life candidates to office, defend Pro-Life elected officials, and articulate the case against elected officials who have failed the Pro-Life cause.
- Commit to defend innocent human Life from fertilization until natural death;
- Articulate the vision, mission, and goals of Texas Right to Life;
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution;
- Possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills; and
- Maintain a flexible work schedule with irregular work hours and a willingness to travel 25% of the time;
Description and Responsibilities:
- Identify races warranting Texas Right to Life’s involvement;
- Work as part of a team to develop electioneering strategies for each particular race;
- Attend work related functions—including social, legislative, educational, and political events;
- Organize regional receptions for supporters; and
- Organize volunteers in districts.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Speak to local groups, clubs, and churches about the work of Texas Right to Life;
- Seek new partnerships with interested organizations across Texas; and
- Assist with special event logistics for events.