The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- Bogus Lawsuits Filed Against Texas Abortionist
- Justice Department Files Emergency Motion to Block Texas Heartbeat Act
- Harris County Commissioners Court Adopts Resolution Opposing Texas Heartbeat Act
- Texas Right to Life Defeats Planned Parenthood’s Attempt to Block Heartbeat Act Enforcement
- Fr. Altman was RIGHT!
- Texas’s Second Special Session Ends with One Pro-Life Policy Passed
- Biden Seeks to Ban States from Passing Pro-Life Laws in Light of Texas Heartbeat Act
- Bomb Threat