To assist the Membership Services Director in maintaining an accurate database
- Maintain a membership database that tracks gifts, correspondence, verbal
communication, and other relevant information.
- Maintain an accurate filing system for call papers.
- Retrieve, open, sort, and distribute mail.
- Assist receptionist in answering phone when there is high call volume.
- Utilize the internet to update contact information for members.
- Post donations to create batches for deposit in the bank.
- Assist in projects, mailings, and other special duties.
- Communicate job-related difficulties and possible solutions to the Membership Services Director.
- Prepare and mail welcome packets for new donors.
- Prepare and send out donor notifications for Memorial and Honor gifts.
- As first point of contact for donors, each Membership Services Associate must keep up to date on Pro-Life events.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be asked to perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by an immediate supervisor and other management personnel.
- Self-motivation and attention to detail.
- Excellent manners in person, on the phone, and in writing.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- General clerical skills.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Capability to prioritize tasks.
- A desire to problem-solve and overcome challenges as related to position.
Individuals must be committed to the Pro-Life philosophy of Texas Right to Life, and share a
willingness to increase education of Pro-Life issues including but not limited to: abortion,
infanticide, euthanasia, and adoption. Working evenings or weekends will be required on
occasion. Applicants will only be considered if able to commit to working for a minimum of
TRAINING & PREPARATION:
Adequate training will be provided upon hire through written materials, video and verbal
presentations, and direction from appropriate advisers.
Newly hired individuals will be formally evaluated after 30 days and 90 days of employment.
Management will also evaluate all employees on an annual basis.
The Membership Services Associate position is a full-time (40 hour) position. Employees are
eligible for health insurance after 60 days of employment. Further benefits may be discussed in