All Pro-Lifers are invited to join us on March 26 for an informative event exploring legal questions about abortion and medical ethics issues. For Texas attorneys, this course is accredited for 8.5 MCLE hours, 1.5 of which are ethics credits.
The series will be held in Irving, Texas, and will feature several special guests. Presenters include:
- Mary and Burke Balch, former director of state legislation for National Right to Life Committee and former director of the Robert Powell Center for Bioethics, respectively;
- Emily Cook, general counsel for Texas Right to Life
- Jonathan Mitchell, former solicitor general of Texas and principal at Mitchell Law, PLLC;
- Joe Nixon, executive assistant to the chairman, Federal Elections Commission;
- Kassi Marks, The Law Offices of Kassi Marks; and
- John Seago, legislative director, Texas Right to Life.
With Joe Biden at the helm of a newly unified anti-Life federal government, equipping yourself with the legal knowledge to defend the most vulnerable Texans is more crucial than ever.
Our lineup of incredible speakers will reveal the legal strategy for overturning Roe v. Wade and protecting patient rights under the anti-Life Texas 10-Day Rule as well as cover many other topics.
This all-day event is open to all Pro-Life advocates, not just lawyers. Registration is required, and seating is limited. The cost of admission is $50, which includes lunch.
What? Trends in abortion and medical decision making laws.
Where? 320 Decker Dr. STE 100 Irving, TX
When? March 26, 2021, 8:30 a.m.
For full event details and to register today, click the link below.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from the legal experts on the frontlines of the Pro-Life battle. Through education and action, we can be the Pro-Life force needed to defend the most vulnerable and protect Life in Texas.